BIO-KEELATEs are made using technology developed by U.S. Company, Scott G. Williams, LLC. Scott G. Williams, LLC has been a leader in the area of agricultural uses of micronutrients and secondary elements for most of its 40 year existence. BIO-KEELATEs are made using technology from the United States patents it received in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Previous testing at the University of Georgia poultry experiment station has proven that a smaller dose of SGW's BIO-KEELATE product will be as efficacious as a much larger dose of traditional mineral supplements. Market research indicates that while other chelated minerals exist in the feed supplement marketplace, none contain the unique formulation present in SGW's BIO-KEELATE product line. These results were confirmed and expanded by further trials conducted at the University of Georgia poultry center, Hickman Farms in Arizona, and Texas A & M University in College Station, Texas.
1. No dust.
2. Small amount needed to achieve nutrition levels in the animals.
3. High bio-availability so the product is absorbed and used by the animal.
4. Lower quantity of minerals in the waste so environmental problems can be reduced.
5. Price is less than the current market chelates due to technological advancement.
6. Leading edge technology protected by United States patents.
7. Made in the USA using quality and safety protocols to ensure quality.
Recommended dosage - please consult your nutritionist for a specific recommendation.
Available BIO-KEELATEs include:
- ZINC BIO-KEELATE
- MANGANESE BIO-KEELATE
- COPPER BIO-KEELATE
- IRON BIO-KEELATE
- CALCIUM BIO-KEELATE
- MAGNESIUM BIO-KEELATE
- SGW MIXED BIO-KEELATE